1. Anti Corruption Bureau raids 18 authorities operating in federal government divisions throughout Karnataka and also performs synchronised search procedures in 75 places. Raids were performed at the home and also workplace of the authorities that are under the scanner in out of proportion possessions instances. Around 100 ACB authorities with 300 team member carried out the raids.
2. With Karnataka High Court judgment that putting on hijab is not an essential religious practice, it stays to be if pupils, that were requiring that they be enabled to being in courses putting on hijab, will certainly go back to universities without them.
3. Bahutva Karnataka, a discussion forum for justice, consistency and also uniformity, to hold a media seminar pertaining to ” infractions of the civil liberties to education and learning of several youngsters”, publish the order of the High Court in the hijab issue.
4. Vaccination for 12-14 age group will certainly be presented today. Around 20 lakh youngsters are qualified in Karnataka. K. Sudhakar, Preacher for Wellness and also Family members Well-being, will certainly usher in the campaign at Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee Medical University and also Study Institute.
5. Female’s Voice to hold workshop on the motif ‘Sex equal rights today for lasting tomorrow’ at NGO Bhavan, Cubbon Park, at 11.30 a.m.
6. Division of Media Researches, Kristu Jayanti University Autonomous: online global seminar on duty of media in lasting growth, Prof. Niranjana, Vice Chancellor Bangalore North College, will certainly be the principal visitor.
7. Malleswaram Ladies’ Organization Educational Institutions will certainly introduce the sculpture of Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar. Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraj Wadiyar will certainly be the principal visitor, on MLA University properties, Malleswaram.
8. The Bharthinagar Locals’ Online forum will certainly be commemorating the birthday celebration of late star Puneet Rajkumar in a special method. Youngsters born upon that day at the Firm Pregnancy Residence will certainly be called after the star.
From south Karnataka.
1. Karnataka Rajya Raitha Sangha to define information of a project to highlight farmers’ problems at a rally to be kept in Bengaluru on March 21.
2. Area management in Mysuru, Mandya, Chamarajanagar to present Covid-19 inoculation drive for youngsters in 12-14 years age as component of a statewide program.
3. Mandya City Municipal Council satisfying to assess progression of growth functions pertaining to the community.
From seaside Karnataka.
1. After staying shut on March 15 because judgment of the Karnataka High Court on the hijab problem, colleges and also universities in Dakshina Kannada and also Udupi areas will certainly resume on March 16.
2. Area General Supervisor, Union Financial Institution of India, Mangaluru, Ravindra Babu to usher in a conversation on effect of Union and also Karnataka Budgets for 2022-23 on the economic situation and also tax. Mangaluru Regional Head of the financial institution Mahesha J. administers. Economists will certainly talk.
From north Karnataka.
Karnataka State Female’s Compensation Chairperson Pramila Naidu to satisfy police officers in Belagavi. She will certainly assess progression of problems versus wrongs on ladies and also application of well-being plans.