1. BJP key meet at this time: Karnataka unit of Bharatiya Janata Occasion holds its state govt assembly at this time attended by all prime leaders at Hospet in North Karnataka. The occasion is beginning a day after senior chief K.S. Eshwarappa resigned from the Cabinet following allegations of corruptions.
2. Congress to step up strain:Not content with the resignation, Karnataka Congress is intensifying its agitation demanding that Mr. Eshwarappa be arrested following abetment to suicide prices being booked in opposition to him within the dying of contractor and BJP employee Santosh Okay. Patil, after making corruption allegations in opposition to him.
3. Division of Kannada and Tradition will rejoice Akkamahadevi start anniversary. Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai inaugurates occasion at Ravindra Kalakshetra, J.C. Highway, at 5 p.m.
4. B.C. Thiruvengadam will launch of his ebook “Making minds meetL battle to consensus”. Former choose of Supreme Courtroom of India and Lokayukta, Kerala, Justice Cyriac Joseph, will attend the occasion at Karnataka State Cricket Affiliation Stadium, Queens Highway, 5 p.m.
5. Centre of Indian Commerce Union, Bengaluru North and South Districts Committee, will inaugurate of employees’ clinic by CITU Nationwide Vice President A.Okay. Padmanabhan, at Jothibasu Bhavan, CITU Workplace, at Basavanagudi, at 4 p.m.
From South Karnataka
Former Prime Minister H D Deve Gowda to take part in Janata Jaladhare programmes of the social gathering at Kabini and KRS reservoirs in Mysury and Mandya on Saturday. The Janata Jaladhare programme is a marketing campaign for implementation of varied irrigation and ingesting water initiatives within the State.
From North Karnataka
1. Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai to launch new books and inaugurate new buildings in Kannada College, Hampi.
2. Press convention by Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Affiliation president Jayakumar concerning compensation to the household of deceased contractor Santosh Patil.
From Coastal Karnataka
1. Indian Nationwide Belief for Artwork and Cultural Heritage to organise an illustration and exhibition cum gross sales of conventional pottery works and on standing of conventional potters in Dakshina Kannada.
2. Dakshina Kannada Deputy Commissioner Okay.V. Rajendra to conduct his village keep programme at Badagannur Village in Puttur taluk and Udupi Deputy Commissioner M. Kurma Rao to do it in Halady village in Udupi District.
3. Dakshina Kannada District Well being and Household Welfare Officer M Kishore Kumar to carry a press convention on organising taluk degree well being melas.