Nearly five months after being suspended, pilgrimage to the cave shrine of Vaishno Devi in the Trikuta Hills of Jammu and Kashmir’s Reasi district reopened today. The yatra was suspended on March 18 in view of the coronavirus pandemic.
Almost five months subsequent to being suspended, journey to the cavern hallowed place of Vaishno Devi in the Trikuta Hills of Jammu and Kashmir’s Reasi area returned today. The yatra was suspended on March 18 taking into account the coronavirus pandemic.
Prior on Saturday, Ramesh Kumar, the Chief Executive Officer of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVSB) said in the primary week there will be a top of 2,000 explorers every day of which 1,900 would be from Jammu and Kashmir and the staying 100 from outside.
The circumstance will be checked on from there on and choices will be taken as needs be, he said.
On Tuesday evening, the J&K government declared rules and SOPs for strict sanctums, including rules for the journey to the Vaishno Devi Shrine situated on Trikuta slopes in Katra in Reasi locale.
“Significant sanctuaries like Charar-e-Sharief, Hazratbal, Mata Vaishno Deviji, Nangali Sahib, Shahdara Sharief, Shiv Khori and so forth., where lovers visit from all pieces of the Union Territory and the nation, will be required to play it safe. These sanctuaries, in the first place on August 16, will be allowed uniquely for a predetermined number of guests/fans from outside J&K,” the legislature said in its request.
Individuals over the age of 60, people with co-morbidities, pregnant ladies, youngsters beneath the age of 10 have been prompted not to visit any strict spot in Jammu and Kashmir.
- A limit of 2,000 pioneers will be permitted to attempt the yatra in a day. Inside the roof of 2,000 travelers, just 100 individuals from outside Jammu and Kashmir will be permitted to partake in a day.
- To abstain from jamming at enlistment counters in Katra, the base camp for the yatra, enrollment of explorers will be done uniquely through the online mode
- The COVID-19 antigen test will be made obligatory for all fans showing up from different states
- Pioneers will be permitted to continue just on the off chance that they test negative. Travelers originating from red zone regions of Jammu and Kashmir will likewise need to experience a similar test
- Not in excess of 600 individuals, including travelers, staff and security work force, will be permitted in the Bhawan complex
- Gatherings won’t be permitted and legitimate social separating should be kept up inside the place of worship
- The travelers will be required to introduce Aarogya Setu App on their cell phones. Wearing face veils and face spread is obligatory and they should experience warm examining at yatra section focuses
- Cloakrooms will be permitted to open yet cover stores will stay shut, at first
- Booking and sitting of travelers in Atka Aarti zone and Shradha Suman Vishesh Pooja won’t be permitted till further requests.
- Conventional courses – from Katra to Bhawan through Banganga, Adhkuwari and Sanjichhat – will be utilized for going up and Himkoti course Tarakote Marg will be utilized for returning from Bhawan.
Also Read This : Vaishno Devi devotees to have live ‘darshan’ through mobile app